• Word count. No more than 500 words
• Begin your article with a topic sentence under 35 words. Include the most important information at the top, and then your supplementary and supporting information.
• Concise content. Write in short, grammatically correct sentences.
• Provide fascinating facts.
• Titles should be short, but reflect exactly what you’re trying to say.
• Avoid long quotes and multiple quotes. Be sure to properly attribute your quotes.
• Avoid offensive language. Write in a neutral language.
Once you’ve finished your article, please attach the file as a Word document and send it to email@example.com. with "Articles" in the subject.
Copyright: Intlst.org shall be fully entitled to publish, both in hard copy and electronically, the submitted Articles in any Intlst.org publication in any format or language. The Writer will be fully accredited as an author.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only as a service to international students, and is not competent or legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel, nor does it constitute advertising or a solicitation.
The information contained in this website may or may not reflect the most current factual or legal developments; accordingly, information on this website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete, and should not be considered an indication of future results. Intlst.org disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website including the answers to the questions via email or any other mean.
ATTENTION: Please, seek professional advice. The ISS –International Students Services—of your educational institution should be your first resort. If you need legal advice, please contact a lawyer.
NO FEE: The International Students Community does not charge international students or others any fees.